This website is owned and operated by FirstHome Mortgage Brokers Limited, 62/64, Campbell Street, Kajola House, 4th Floor, Right Wing, Lagos, which is referred to below as “FHMB” or “we” or “us” or “Company” or “our.”
You agree that:
- You will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting mortgage brokerage related business with FHMB as a bona fide client of FHMB; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
- That interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between FHMB and its employees
- That is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
- That transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications,
- That transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
- That harvests Email addresses from this site,
- That transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on this website,
- That interferes with our network services;
- That attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
- That suggests an express or implied affiliation with FHMB or broker relationship with FHMB (without the express written permission of FHMB),
- That impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website, and/or
- That uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting mortgage brokerage related business with FHMB as a bona fide client of FHMB.
- That unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- That harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- That transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- That harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- That dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of FHMB or any of its affiliates;
- That transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third party’s right of privacy; or
- That unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
Access To This Website
FHMB reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
Use Of This Website
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The respective logos, emblems, slogans and designs are trademarks and/or service marks of FirstHome Mortgage Brokers Limited.
All other marks used on this application are the property of their respective owners.
Application Content: You acknowledge and agree that:
- all content, pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, “look and feel”, and the operation of this application (collectively “Application Content”) are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks; and
- all rights associated with the Application Content are owned by FHMB, its licensors, or content providers.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Application Content. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any page, or alter the appearance of any Application Content.
You may not use Application Content, domain names (in whole or in part), or Email addresses related to or derived from this application, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this application, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any Application Content, domain names, Email addresses, data, trademarks, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos on or derived from this website:
- in or as any meta-tag or hidden text;
- in or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term;
- as content or advertising related to any other application including, but not limited to, comparative/informational applications; and/or
- as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as the Company’s application or controls the content of any other application.
Not Responsible For Links to Other websites: For your convenience, this website may provide links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this website, FHMB does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which this website may provide a link. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that FHMB will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
No Advertising / No Links. FHMB does not permit third-party advertising on this website. Except with the written permission of FHMB, you agree that you will not create links from any website or Web page to this website or any Web page within this website.
Revisions And Modifications
You understand and acknowledge that FHMB controls and operates this website from within Nigeria. This website provides information regarding services and products that are made available to Nigerian residents only. We make no representation that the services or products about which information may be provided on this website will be available (a) anywhere outside of Nigeria or (b) in every city within Nigeria. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws applicable to your access to and use of this website.
User IDs And Passwords
Certain areas or features of this website may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on this website. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this website. You agree to notify FHMB immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this website by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this website that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.